Flourish: Comprehensive Weekend Prenatal Class May 23 & 24, 2020
: One weekend. Everything expectant parents want to know about birth, breastfeeding and beyond. Brought to you by Oakville Family Birth, Abaton Integrative Medicine, and Ashley Pickett, IBCLC
If you don't have time for several weekly classes but you want to feel informed and prepared for the arrival of your baby, this weekend retreat is for you.
We're a team of experts:
- Jaklyn Andrews: Childbirth Educator, Birth and Postpartum Doula
- Ashley Pickett: Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), Infant Sleep Educator, Babywearing Educator
- Dr. Denise Handscomb: Naturopathic Doctor
We've combined everything new parents say they *wish* they learned into one convenient weekend including catered lunches and refreshments in a beautiful setting.
Youâll learn about:
- Pregnancy health
- Labour and birth: stages of labour, positions, coping strategies
- Tips and tricks for confident birth partners
- Postpartum care for moms
- Newborn care, breastfeeding, infant sleep and babywearing
- Resources to help you every step of the way
We've got it all! You won't find another class like this. We'd love to have you join us.
WHEN: Saturday, May 23 (9:00 am - 3:00 pm) & Sunday, May 24 (9:00 am - 3:00 pm)
WHERE: Abaton Integrative Medicine: 235 Randall Street, downtown Oakville
INVESTMENT: $300.00 +HST (this includes your partner). PLEASE NOTE: You can purchase your ticket here on Snapd with an added convenience fee, OR contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pay directly via e-transfer.
If you have any questions, please contact Jaklyn Andrews at (289) 813-4363 or email@example.com or Abaton Integrative Medicine at (905) 580-3333
: May 23rd, 2020 at 9:00am
: May 23rd, 2020 at 3:00pm
: Abaton Integrative Medicine
: 235 Randall Street